27.10.10

Siete


here's my two year old phone and its spicy hot keychain from hongkong (thanks kreggy).

so okay, i only have one text message today so i kinda had a hard time choosing which one was the best. haha! obviously, i have no choice. yet still every single text message from the people back home is special to me. so here goes:
"Bibi! Hug received. I think manuwa mi later ug basket after lunch. Miss ya! :)"
awww... :)))
Did you know...
 ... that i only have 32 txts in my inbox (excluding globe advisories) since july 2010?
... that 26 of which came from my man and the rest were from my girl friends?
... that my 1st and 31st text messages have the same exact message?
... that though it only has 4 exact same words with a smiley in the end,
i'll never get tired reading or hearing it over and over again? 
and i hope he knows i feel the same way too.

No comments: