17.10.10

Bla Bla Bla on LOVE

Dear Love,

Please don't give up on me. I need you now more than ever. Help me realize that you are eternal; that a thing as beautiful, as precious, as strong and yet as fragile as you is bound to face even the toughest storm at some point in your life.

Teach me to never falter in my faith that you, Love, make the weak, strong and the blind see again. You make miracles possible. Rekindle the dwindling fire of hope in those about to give up on you in their search for True Love.  

Encourage me to seek you not only in my times of sorrow and despair but to rejoice and recognize your work in my moments of joy and happiness with the one I love.

Show me how to love without question, to forgive with condition, to trust without even a shade of doubt. Teach my heart that love is never measured by flowers, or chocolates, or fancy dinner dates nor by expensive jewelries but it is only seen and felt by the heart, those what you call little acts of love.

Strengthen my faith in God, my dear Love, because it is through Him that I have found and felt your amazing presence. Remind me always that God is love and you are that of God's. It was He who made everything possible.

Distance, different timezones, and difficulties in communication are not hindrances for me to experience you but should rather be a clear reminder on how true love conquers the odds, how powerful love is no matter what the circumstances are.

Lastly, if you, Love, choose to put an end to what I have now, may you gently remind me that true and genuine love doesn't cease to exist with one failed relationship. You have my best interests at heart no matter how confusing and painful it gets. Teach me to never give up on you.

Let me feel your depth and let me soar high beyond the skies of love. Make me feel human. Make me feel alive. Teach my heart to be always grateful to have you, pure and untainted love, by my side.  

~xoxo~

No comments: