10.11.10

life is a rainbow

I went to bed last night thinking about stuffs. Stuffs that I know would be answered soon, if not, sooner.

I’ve been asking myself why I’m such a bitch and a brat lately. Why I’m becoming impatient and moody over trivial matters, over things that are beyond my control; those things that I have no power over of.

Then sleep took me to the land where dreams are as sweet as my favorite ice cream. I was wrong. I had a horrible dream. To make the long story short, I got killed using a bow and arrow. Assassinated. An arrow through my heart. Tragic.

I could not remember how I managed to get back to sleep. But I did anyway. I finally decided to drag my lazy butt off the bed when the sun was shining brightly as always, way ahead than everyone else (I'm sleeping over at a friend's house). I sat alone in the dining room lost in thought when a cheerful voice greeted me: 

"Good morning, sunshine!"

Then it hit me.
 Change is the only constant thing in this world. 
And how you handle it is all up to you.
Change your perspective. 
Change the way you see life.

And like me, you'll start singing 
"The world is a rainbow.. that's filled with many colors..."

No comments: