11.10.11

30 Kitchen + Bar

June
It has been ages since I last saw the girls and I was so glad Raphy baby invited us all to dinner for a post-birthday celebration. I am not much of a food place adventurer. I only go to restaurants that my friends suggested and only after I make a thorough research online. haha. I think this restaurant was Agnes' suggestion being a foodie herself so off we go to this foodie haven.
I was surprised that 30 Kitchen+Bar is just a small restaurant, about a stone throw away from the gates of Paradise Village. Albeit small, the place has that cozy and homey feel that I love. Their menu offers a great deal of selection from rice meals, to pastas, soups, salads, sandwiches and sumptuous desserts. You'll never regret it coz their servings are real big and tasty. 
These are just but a few pictures of what we ordered. But what really made this evening great was the chikka bonding moment, smiles, and laughter we shared. I always have a great time with these four lovely girls (plus the MIA Calai) and I can't wait to have another wonderful dinner time with them again soon. 

July
Birthday dinner treat with boyf.

October
I went back again this time with my boarding house dearies. It's amazing how our conversation topics change over the years from "Have you studied for the exam?" to "Come on! Have a date with him." to "How are you with..?" to "Who got married and who's pregnant". Gosh, we are growing up way too fast, aren't we? 
But at least I've got these friends to share the craziness and drama with. 

Cheers to friendship!

Thanks to:
All photos were taken using Lyra's camera.

Where?
30 Kitchen+Bar
Paradise Village Gate
Banilad, Cebu City
open from 3pm to 1am

No comments: