5.12.10

the silly tattle ramble

My sister tagged me on a note in facebook and I thought of answering it as well. 
Here goes nothing:

What was the first thing you did this morning?
~opened my eyes. nah, just rolled over on the other side of the bed and slept right back again. hehe

What is your favorite cereal?
~i'm not used to eating cereals coz they're expensive. but yeah, COCO CRUNCH is yum yum. chocolatey!

Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you?
~neither. I already have a millionaire whose eyes are only for me. and i mean, a gazillionaire of love. beat that! haha

Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind?
~neither (again). i would choose the job that requires the strength of the heart. everything else will follow.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
~uhm.. let's see. first real kiss would have to be when i was 20 years old, more or less a month shy from my 21st birthday. ugh, i miss you.

If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do?
~wear a brief/boxers! i wonder how it feels like wearing those. hahaha. the rest of the day would be spent with my boyfriend para bromance. hi, dude. we're cool right? :)

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life 
(that you can share)?
~the scariest thing? to be in love. with life. with dreams. with you. being a lil' scared made me realize that what i have is something i value, something that i could not afford to lose. something and someone i won't take for granted.

Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
~why not? but if and only if i get into nasty gorry accidents.

What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills?
~oh bummer! i suck at both. but i think my english skills are better. just don't let me talk in public. hehe

Are you following the Presidential race?
~election diay? haha

Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative?
~liberally conservative. i'm willing to compromise.

If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why?
~"Intense love does not measure, it just gives." Mother Teresa.

If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?
~now that's tough. umm.. i'd rather be blind, i guess. i don't need my eyes to see the beauty of the world or see the goodness of a person. i feel it with my heart.

Who is the one person who can always make you laugh?
~myself. haha. i'm crazy, you know. hahaha! di bitaw, myself. coz if i hadn't allowed myself to be with other people in the first place, then i wouldn't be able to appreciate the gift of laughter.

What are you passionate about?
~LOVE. not just the romantic type. but love at its purest forms.

Do you believe in abortion?
~nope. as what Mother Teresa once said: "If a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me?" There is definitely nothing in between. Pro-choice, yes. I won't condemn you if you choose to do it.  

Imagine you're an inmate waiting on death row. What would you request for your last meal?
~i'd probably go on a diet. i haven't tried that in my entire life! hahaha

What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner?
~HONESTY. not just the i-haven't-told-you-a-single-lie type of honesty but i want him not to keep anything from me. choosing not to share something may not account to lying but you are not totally being honest either. did i make any sense? lol

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
 ~happily home. wherever home may be. 

No comments: