23.9.10

The Knocking Monster

I wake up around 9am and sleep again until before noon ever since I got here in never never land. I turned on the computer to check my fb if someone misses me back home (but lately wala nay nagparamdam, how sad) like I always do before hitting back the sack when suddenly there was a loud banging on the door, our very own front door!

I managed to peek through the window and saw a horrible-looking monster with very big feet and chubby hairy legs. I freaked out so I ran and hid in the bathroom. What if that monster is a sex offender or a serial killer? Or perhaps the police coming to arrest me for not going to school coz I look like a kid? Or maybe an alien looking for a pretty mate to produce offsprings that will rule the universe? Oh my, spare me please.

Just then the banging stopped.

It took me the entire afternoon before I had the courage to open the door and when I did, I found a pink note stuck somewhere near the door knob. It turned out it was nice Mr. Postman delivering an express mail from mom. Now we have to get the mail at the post office.

I didn't tell dad what happened today coz for sure he'll laugh at me nonstop. haha!

How quick are we to judge other people just by the way he looks or the way he dresses himself? Knowing someone is a lifelong process and true friends stick it out through the good times and the bad or no matter how crazy you get. Great souls can be found in the most unlikely places, in the person you least expected.

The lesson? Never hide in the bathroom, just crawl under the bed. haha. Hey, you can't blame me. His knocking really did sound as if he was about to bulldoze our place! :)

4 comments:

Mamaw B. said...

ka-mamaw nimo te oi.. hahaha.. want me to tell dad? hahaha!

eulalala said...

ikr?
haha. yaw saba uy. abi niya i was still sleeping when the postman came by. :)

Mamaw B. said...

i think one of these days our parents will open our blogs. Dad just opened mine. hahaha.. beware.. :)

eulalala said...

ana bitaw siya your blog is nice daw. ayeee! ana ko "of course writer gud na si bem". dont tell him about mine lang ok?